Electronics and Household Hazardous Waste

Palm Beach County residents can bring their used or outdated electronics to any of the Solid Waste Authority’s Home Chemical and Recycling Centers during normal operating hours and simply place them in the marked electronics area provided. There is no cost to residents. 

  • Audio/visual equipment, such as VCRs, stereos, etc.
  • Computer towers
  • Computer monitors
  • Computer peripherals, such as printers, scanners, etc.
  • Televisions
  • Telecommunications equipment, such as phones, fax machines, etc.

Visit this link for more details and the location of the Customer Convenience Center.

Household Chemicals and other hazardous home products cannot be collected at curbside. You must take them to the Solid Waste Authority Home Chemical and Recycling Centers. 

SWA Home Chemical and Recycling Centers (HCRCs) are located at the SWA’s Transfer Stations and Jog Road campus, Home Chemical and Recycling Centers (HCRCs) are convenient one-stop drop-off sites for both your home chemicals and other hazardous products found in your home.   

 Visit the Solid Waste Authority for a complete list of materials.

Contact Info