- Garbage Collection Guidelines
Garbage Collection Guidelines
To report a missed pick-up, please contact Coastal Waste & Recycling at 561- 455-3160 or 954-947-4000 or email: LoxGroves@coastalwasteinc.com
Collection is from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Collection takes place, Monday/Thursday and Tuesday/Friday based on the ZONE you live in.
- All Solid Waste, Bulk, Vegetation and Recyclable materials must be placed out for pickup no later than 7 a.m. on the day of service.
- All waste must be placed in the cart provided by the Town. Any debris or garbage bags that are placed outside of the cart will be left and must be placed inside the cart for collection on the next scheduled day.
- All carts should be within 6 feet of the roadway and within 3 feet of any obstructions such as mailboxes, fire hydrants, parked cars, and tree limbs.
- Household Chemicals and other hazardous home products cannot be collected at curbside.
- These items are prohibited because they can cause property/equipment damage or injury to collection personnel. Residents can be held responsible for any damage or injury resulting from the placement of these items in a container.
- You must take them to the Solid Waste Authority Home Chemical and Recycling Centers
- SWA Home Chemical and Recycling Centers (HCRCs) are located at the SWA’s Transfer Stations and Jog Road campus, Home Chemical and Recycling Centers (HCRCs) are convenient one-stop drop-off sites for both your home chemicals and other hazardous products found in your home.
- 561-455-3160 or 954-947-4000
- Emailed: LoxGroves@coastalwasteinc.com